Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today I decided it is time to get back to sewing regularly.

I spend more time hunting for sewing tutorials than I actually do behind my sewing machine. I have all these big ideas and then I never seem to follow through on them.

I am really frustrated. I have several ideas and tons of material and no money to live on for me and my kids. I need to follow through on my ideas and get an etsy shop going and sell my creations. I don't quite understand my lack of ambition and motivation.

My website is down because I am behind on hosting fees. That could be an excuse. But with websites like blogger and wordpress.com that is only an excuse there are definitely ways for me to advertise and sell what I create.



So starting today I decided to start out by sewing something simple. Thus the name of this new blog. Everyday I am going to make it a goal to sew at least one simple thing. Hopefully that will motivate and lead me to more difficult things as well.

Please follow me, comment and encourage me if you can relate at all to my frustrations today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment